A stylish stay in Cape Town, luxurious safari at Kapama Game Reserve and a visit to the spectacular Victoria Falls make this the perfect Southern Africa experience.
- Roundtrip international ﬂights New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C. (Dulles) and return via Johannesburg on South African Airways
- All domestic airfare within South Africa and Zimbabwe
- Ground transportation in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- 4 Nights at the 5-star Table Bay Hotel in Cape Town
- 3 Nights at the luxurious Kapama Private Game Reserve’s River Lodge on safari
- 1 Night in Johannesburg at the well-appointed DaVinci Hotel
- 2 Nights at the majestic Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Game drives in open-sided safari vehicles
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 5 Dinners
- African Travel, Inc. representative meet and greet upon arrival
AUGUST 19, 2018 & OCTOBER 12, 2018 $6199 USD, Single Supplement $1400 USD
SEPTEMBER 2, 2018 $5999 USD, Single Supplement $1400 USD
DECEMBER 5, 2018 $5899 USD, Single Supplement $1400 USD
Rates Include Airfare & Taxes
- All airfare as stipulated including fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- All items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, phone calls, etc
- Gratuities/tips for hotel and lodge staﬀ , game rangers, tour guides and drivers.
- All services not included in the itinerary
- Costs of obtaining passports and/or Visas
- Travel protection.