This luxurious vacation combines a 5-star stay in Cape Town, home to magnificent scenery, fascinating museums and world-class cuisine, and a spectacular safari experience at the malaria-free Shamwari Game Reserve.
- Roundtrip international ﬂights New York (JFK) or Washington, D.C. (Dulles) and return via Johannesburg on South African Airways
- All domestic airfare within South Africa
- Ground transportation in luxury air-conditioned vehicles
- 4 Nights at the stylish Victoria and Alfred Hotel in Cape Town
- 3 Nights at Shamwari Game Reserve’s 5-star Lobengula Lodge on safari
- Game drives in open-sided safari vehicles
- Meals: 7 Breakfasts / 3 Lunches / 4 Dinners
- African Travel, Inc. representative meet and greet upon arrival
MAY 9, 2018 $4699 USD, Single Supplement $1100 USD
SEPTEMBER 19, 2018 $5299 USD, Single Supplement $1500 USD
NOVEMBER 18, 2018 $5399 USD, Single Supplement $1500 USD
- All airfare as stipulated including fuel surcharges and taxes.
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- All items of a personal nature such as drinks, laundry, phone calls, etc
- Gratuities/tips for hotel and lodge staﬀ , game rangers, tour guides and drivers.
- All services not included in the itinerary.
- Costs of obtaining passports and/or Visas
- Travel protection.